Monday, 5 May 2008
A Little Piece of Heaven
This morning the kids were off to school at 7:30a.m. Abbie was still asleep. She slept until 8:45!!! So I had a little taste of what my life will be like in 2 years when Abbie goes to preschool. For two mornings a week I will have the house to myself. I sat on the couch and thought of all the things I should be doing, but at the same time I just wanted to savor the moment. So after a few moments of delightful savoring I carried on with what will hopefully now be routine since this is Abbie's last week of her little preschool that we do together. So we'll see. But now she's awake and hungry and we have to get to the store and home again before Ky's done preschool at 11:15. I just wanted to share with you my little piece of heaven. :D have a great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can I say JEALOUS! Actually not too loudly as I should be getting my little man into pre-school for 2-1/2 hours a day 4 days a week here in the next week! YIPEE! But how nice when they're all in school full-time. What will you do with yourself? Oh I know, have ME time!
Post a Comment