Thursday, 29 May 2008
What a day
I woke up this morning at 3:45 a.m. thinking that I heard a mouse. So I stayed awake for a bit to see if I could hear it again. I didn't hear it again. Then I couldn't fall back asleep so finally at 5 a.m. I just decided to get up. Needless to say, it's been a long day. It's 7p.m. and I'm exhausted. I plan to be in bed within the hour. Today I decided to get involved with FamilySearchIndexing. Here is the article from the August 2007 Ensign. I was interested in it right away, but since we had dial up it just didn't work. But today I downloaded the program and I've just gone to town. It's a little frustrating because some of the handwriting is so poor that I figure there is no way it can spell anything. But they have adjusters that look at all of the work that is submitted and then they try to figure out what I've missed. So that makes me feel a little bit better about it. I used to do stuff like this when I worked at the family history center at Ricks. I did marriage licenses though. That was fun. I also did things like this too, where we put the families together. I was really nervous when I started because I had no one to check to see if I was doing it right. But oh well. If I keep on screwing up they'll send me an email I guess and ask me to stop. lol. Anyway, so that's what I've been doing today. And now it's 7:57 and I have got to go to bed. ttyl, L
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I HATE days like that. I have found myself doing this more and more because I'm up with the sun. I used to be a complete morning person, and then now I'm becoming more of a night person because it's when I get my me time while McKay's in bed. So I feel your pain!
Post a Comment