This year I had the best mother's day ever. Well, my first mother's day was pretty special, but this one was right up there with it. Aaron is now old enough that his presents were all homemade and ones they did from school. He made these flowers

and I got my first every coupon book (I can hardly wait to use it!!) and he gave me a wipe off calendar, and his handprints with a cute poem. It was just great! Then the kids gave me this
this is the first piece of jewelry that my husband has bought me besides my wedding ring. I was shocked!! I wear it day and night and love it love it love it!!! And then I got the latest Nora Roberts book that I had been hoping for. I read it all in one day. :) But seriously, church was good, dinner was good (Mike cooked steak), I had a big long nap. It was just a great day!
2 comments:
Happy Mothers day that is so awesome yeah mike!! Bet that made up for the zoo eh!!
Sounds like a fun day! I'm glad you got something thoughtful from Mike! Way to rack up some points buddy! :)
Post a Comment