After years and years of waiting it is finally here!! Yes! This morning we officially joined with the millions of people who have high speed. And I could cry. I've spend a few hours going through everything, catching up on stuff I've been missing out on because our internet was too slow!! And we were without the internet for a little over a week. And it was depressing. But it's all good now. So watch for a new blog style and all of that stuff. But for now I have to hit the treadmill before I pick up aaron for baseball this afternoon. have a good and hopefully i'll figure out the blog stuff soon.
2 comments:
I'm so excited for you!!!! Your the reason I started a blog after 2 years or whatever! I'm so glad you got high speed isn't it wonderful!! You are going be loving life!! See ya later this aft!!
LOL you are so funny! I'm glad you got your high speed up and going. I did my block from this site: http://www.sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/
You just pretty much follow it, and it walks you through it. There are tons of stuff I've uploaded for free from I believe scrapbookflair.com You have to sign up, but that takes hardly anytime. Happy creating! Oh, and just so you know, after doing 1, you're a pro, so you'll be changing it all the time!
Post a Comment