I'm just a little ticked right now and need to vent. Mike has Thursday and Friday off since it's the end of tax season. So I suggested we take the kids to the zoo, since I can't remember when the last time we did something as a family. And he won't do it. He says he doesn't want to take Aaron out of school. What a freaking joke. He's in first grade, what's he going to miss? Mike won't let him get out of school. He is so selfish. ROAR.
2 comments:
aaaahhhhh frustering I'm sorry!! Mike might need a knock on the side of the head who cares if you miss one day of school!! The zoo would be fun its only cause he doesn't want to go to the zoo right!! well sorry good luck working on him you got 2 more days!!!
Maybe you should just tell Mike that you and the kids are going to the zoo, and that he's invited if he wants to! LOL! I know it would take very little for me to convince Charles to pull our kid outta school, well if he was in school! I'd just make the arrangements, but that's just me!
Post a Comment