Tuesday, 14 August 2007
Target
So I went to Target tonight to buy diapers. They are cheaper there than at Walmart (the Luvs brand). Anyway, so while I was there I remembered that Aaron needs new Sunday shoes so I was over in the shoe dept and there was a mother and daughter looking for shoes. The girl was about 7 I think. Her mom tells her to try on some shoes and then the girl sits on the floor and just rips one. At first I didn't know what the noise was and then it dawned on me. The mom got all mad and flustered and was saying "at least you could have said excuse me." Then the little girl was like "Mom, every one's looking at me!" (Now at this point in the story I need to let you know that it was only me and them on that isle. And believe-you-me I was NOT looking at her) Then the mom says "well, what do you expect when you rip a$$!" I was SHOCKED. Not only was she speaking this way to her 7 year old, in public, while I'm standing not 3 feet from them, but I have never quite heard that expression for farting. Anyway, I'm trying hard to go to bed before 11, but I just wanted to share that story!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment