
I'd like to celebrate my 100th post by posting my Throwback Thursday today. We'll be on the road to UT tomorrow and will be in the car all day. So I figured I'd do my throw back right now. This is my mom and dad's engagement picture from 1976. So cute. The crusty stuff on the bottom is old tape that didn't come off right. But here they are, cute as can be. We'll be leaving at the crack of dawn tomorrow and we'll be home home on Saturday afternoon. I'm a little nervous about being in the car with the kids for 3 days in a row! I'll just keep thinking of sleeping in my own bed and it should get me through. 3 more nights!!


1 comment:
How cute! I don't think I've ever really seen pictures of your parent's...but you definately look like a combination of both of them! How was the drive home? Are you glad to be back? I can't wait for more pictures to be posted from your trip!
Post a Comment