Well, it's been a while since I've gotten into the nitty gritty with weight, so I'll get down to it and you had better hold me accountable. Since I left in June, I've gained 14.2 pounds. That's right peeps. Zero self-control. So now that I am thoroughly disgusted with myself I'm once again back on the band wagon. I haven't seen Clayton in several weeks from embarrassment of gaining weight and not being serious. I weigh in with him in a week and I have 7.2 pounds to lose before I'm even where I was when I weighed in with him 4 weeks ago. So, do you think I can lose 7.2 pounds in a week? Yeah, me neither. :D But since we're officially in September now, it's my goal to drop 10 pounds this month. So we'll focus on that goal right now. The 14.2 should come off relatively easy since they were put on in 3 months. I'm really gunning for 24.2 pounds to lose (not this month) but it will be a milestone and I have a shirt and a dress I bought in California that I will be wearing as soon as I get down those 24.2 pounds. The shirt is to die for cute (jewel tone) and the dress is plain and brown, but it makes me look Dang Gina Fine!!! (sorry if you don't get that joke. :D ) AND I want to mention one more thing that I'm going to be working on this month (remember the toy room - I'm so embarrassed I can't even get myself to take pictures yet - and the FHE folders?) I've also decided to practise the piano for 30 minutes every day. I'm hoping to maybe play a Christmas piece for church in December. We'll see. I get so dang nervous. So it's time to go practise!! I'll check in next week with my "official" clayton weigh in. ttys, L
ps..thank heavens for spell check. apparently I can't spell official. offical. whatever.
song of the day: We Buit This City....why? This song will forever remind me of show choir. :D
2 comments:
HAHA! We Built This City was the first song you choreographed for us, and we all wanted to die because it was so hard! But us lucky dancers in the front got a WAY easier dance to do. :) Also, the Dang Gina joke? I almost laughed out loud.
Hey Laura,
I will join with you in the 10lb weight loss challenge for September. I keep losing and gaining the same 2 lbs for the last 2 weeks (i'm screaming inside my head as I type this!) I loaded up on size 10-12 clothing before leaving the states and it's hiding in my closet so I can try to ignore the fact that I can't wear any of it. Ugh! I tie so much of how I feel about myself as a person to how I feel I look in the mirror-- Anyway- enough. I'll be there with you. Good luck-- you can do it!
Post a Comment