
OR
For the past 2 years I've been asking for one of these for Christmas. And once again I get shut down. I can still wait for one so it's not at the top of my list. The lady I borrow books from just bought one and I'm concerned that my supplier is going to decrease the number of paper books she buys. I personally like them for their convenience. That baby can just slide right into my man bag and take up less room than my day planner and my wallet and just about everything in my purse but my phone and my pack of gum. It would be nice to always have a book on hand for those moments of inconvenience when I have to wait.
I'm hoping for one of these. The watch I'm currently sporting isn't keeping the right time. I've had the battery changed several times and I'm still finding that every 3rd day I have to change the time. What I look for in a watch is very important. It must be water resistant because I never take it off. I wash dishes with it, I shower with it, I swim with it, I sleep with it. It never comes off. It also has to have the date. Because every time I write a cheque, I have to know the date and a quick glance at my watch is perfect for my needs. I'd like it to be glow in the dark, but that's not mandatory. I also like the pink face. It's very feminine and I'm finding that my tastes are starting to turn more girly. Now that I'm losing weight I'm finding that I care what I look like and that having accessories are fun. This watch is 94 pounds. Which is like 200.00 I am not paying 200 for a watch. But this is close to what I envision.
I am needing a new one of these this year. Last year I was going to buy one and my mom gave me one that she had lying around the house. Well, it is now too big. And it's WAY too big. And so I feel sloppy wearing it because it doesn't fit anymore. And to make matters worse....I've lost it. I have no idea where it is, but I'm crying because I hate dressing up and wearing a crappy jacket. It once again makes me feel like a hick and I hate it. If I'm wearing heels, I'm wearing a nice jacket.
Last, but not least I want this. This summer my mom took me to see Wicked in San Francisco and I have been obsessing about it ever since. I have the music running through my head constantly. My girls request to listen to it all the time. I even dream about it. I am seeing Wicked again. Next year to be exact. I'm just not sure of the location. If one of my sisters gets married next year I'll be seeing it in San Francisco. If no one is getting married then I'll be seeing it in Spokane in May. So if you want to come along, let me know. :D So this is the piano music.
Now that I've shared my birthday/Christmas list I'm going to tell you that I've already bought 2 of these items!! I guess you'll have to wait to see which ones!!!!
Song of the Day: Material Girl
4 comments:
I think you bought a coat and the sheet music. They just got in some super cute coats at old navy. Not that I need any more because I think my winter coat count is up to around 10 but I LOVE Them. I "NEED" a white one now. But, last year at the end of the season I scored big time at old navy, I think I got a black pea coat for like 13.00 and a long camel one for 20. so I will probably wait to the end of the season to see if I can snag a white one. ohhh, I dream of coats. hmmmm
#1)PRETTY sparkly ring=) good luck on that one. #2) I'm still going to buy books, there is just something about holding a book...the kindle is just for convienence...and it's a fun toy;)
I want to see Wicked. If you come to Spokane, count me in! Plus you know you have somewhere to stay if you want! :)
You can't find the pea coat? nice. I also think you bought the coat :P and the sheet music. I think tickets for Wicked in Calgary will be next :) On rings, the top ring is a little guady for me, but the second ring is incredible. xxx
Post a Comment