For those of you who know me, know that I have some planning - shall we call them "issues". I plan things months and years in advance and I love to have my life in a neat little square as often as possible. Don't get me wrong, I love surprises, but if I could plan every second of every day for the rest of my life I'd die a happy girl. So weeks ago I had my fall tv line up ready to go. I have been mentally counting down the days until the fall season started up again. Now most of you also know that I love to read and that a typical night will find Mike in our room watching tv and me in the living room reading whatever book has currently caught my attention. (I received Mockingjay this week from the library and have yet to find 5 minutes to sit down and start it!!!) But every fall the new shows come out and I will watch tv for the first few weeks to see what I will like. Then I generally tivo everything and watch it on the weekends or when I'm folding socks or ironing. So here's what I have on the line up for this week....
Monday ~ 8p.m. House
9p.m. The Event - new this year
10p.m. Hawaii Five-O (new) & Chase(new) {On my list I have House and Chase double starred. This must mean I really want to see them. The others are eh, either way.} And since there are 2 at one time one will automatically be tivoed.
Tuesday ~ 8p.m. Glee & No Ordinary Family(new) (I don't usually watch Glee, but occasionally I'll watch an episode now and then. I hate the story lines, but love the music.)
9:30 Running Wilde (new)
10 p.m. Detroit 1-8-7 (new)
Wednesday ~ 8p.m. Undercovers (new)
9p.m. Criminal Minds (favorite show!!) and Modern Family (which is HILARIOUS and a must watch if you haven't seen it yet)
10p.m. The Whole Truth & Law & Order LA
Thursday ~ {favorite TV show night of the week. Usually show choir meetings so everything gets tivoed on Thursdays}
8p.m. Big Bang Theory (Mike's favorite. I find it quite funny too), Bones {another super favorite of mine} and My Generation(new). That one will probably get skipped because I'd rather see the other two and tivo only does 2 at a time.
9p.m. Grey's Anatomy and Nikita (new)
Friday ~ 8p.m. The Secret Millionaire (new)
9p.m. Body of Proof (new)
10p.m. Blue Bloods (new)
Friday is my least favorite tv night.
So there you have it. The next few weeks I'll be enjoying some tv. Let me know what shows turn out to be your favs!!
4 comments:
Good to know, Devon was asking me what shows were on that he could start watching and I was like....Glee? LOL so, he will be happy to see your list. Love you.
I have lots set on the DVR too, and some at the same time, too. I can't believe you don't watch Chuck! lol I can't wait for it tonight! :)
Modern Family is the one tv show that Tyler and I both love. It's so hilarious.
Our favorite is Cameron.
Great planning laura!
Where's Chuck on the list?? Chase was good, caught half of Under Covers, seems like it has potential. It makes me sad that we don't get more of the good US shows like Leverage & Psych. Burn Notice is starting to sneak into some of the specialty channels.
Post a Comment