Wednesday, 31 March 2010

Ta Ta!

A few weeks ago in my clogging class, one of the ladies was bragging about this new bra she has. She's a DD and as she was prancing around the room and jumping, I must say I was astounded by this b.r.a, She was wearing 1 b,r.a. I on the other hand wear 3 to clogging. And I wear 2 while I run. So I decided it was time to buy one. So ladies...well, ladies who are well endowed. Head to lulu.lemon (remove period if you're going to google) and check out the ta.ta.tamer! Love the name too btw. :D So I just ordered mine tonight and hopefully it will be here before show choir starts in 2 weeks. I'm just so dang excited for the prospect of wearing ONE instead of THREE!!! So once I get it, I'll give you my review. VERY VERY excited!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you checked out all the lulu stuff at the Yoga Institute in Leth? I am sure they have those is stock....what a great find!