Here's the menu for the week:
Monday: Chicken something or other
Tuesday: Shepherd's Pie
Wednesday: Pork Chops
Thursday: Sloppy Joes
Friday: BBQ'd Chicken
Saturday: Aunt Lisa's House.
This week is crazy (but what week isn't?) But there are 2 VERY good things. Tuesday night we're going to Reba!! So Shepherd's pie is something that I can make in the morning and put in the fridge. And (this is the best part!) We're going to Tim McGraw on Saturday in Calgary. So we're going up early to hit the next mall in Balzac and then we're going to stay the night and be back in time for church on Sunday. I'm excited that we're going to stay the night. Mike usually makes the 3 hour drive home at 12 a.m. when we get out of the concert etc. But we don't have church until 1 so we decided to stay the night. Oh, and did I mention that we're row 7 on the floor!!!! I'm SO excited. So stay tuned this weekend for some awesome pics!!
Oh and as a random thing. Mike asked me the other day if I wanted to go to China. He's been "invited" to go to China with someone he knows and he asked me what I thought. I seriously doubt we're going, but it's interesting to think of the possibilities! I don't really have the desire to go to China, but this could be a once in a life time trip. So who knows.
The weather has been warmer than normal and so I'm getting the desire to get the garden started. We have no big plans for the summer so I'm looking forward to gardening and going to the pool every day. Let the summer begin. I'm hoping that with how mild everything is that we'll have a scorching hot summer this year. It's been a while since I've been uncomfortable at home. LOL. What a thing to wish for. But I've already decided that we're hitting the pool this year. I'm going to get a summer pass for the family ad we'll go in every day. So that will be fun. Hopefully the pool fixes the wasp problem. That does tend to put a damper on things.
I'm finishing the last show choir song. Then I have to get serious about practicing because I don't remember what I've done. LOL. But at least I don't have to come up with new things. So wish me luck for the week and maybe by next week I'll be breathing easy again.
Monday: Chicken something or other
Tuesday: Shepherd's Pie
Wednesday: Pork Chops
Thursday: Sloppy Joes
Friday: BBQ'd Chicken
Saturday: Aunt Lisa's House.
This week is crazy (but what week isn't?) But there are 2 VERY good things. Tuesday night we're going to Reba!! So Shepherd's pie is something that I can make in the morning and put in the fridge. And (this is the best part!) We're going to Tim McGraw on Saturday in Calgary. So we're going up early to hit the next mall in Balzac and then we're going to stay the night and be back in time for church on Sunday. I'm excited that we're going to stay the night. Mike usually makes the 3 hour drive home at 12 a.m. when we get out of the concert etc. But we don't have church until 1 so we decided to stay the night. Oh, and did I mention that we're row 7 on the floor!!!! I'm SO excited. So stay tuned this weekend for some awesome pics!!
Oh and as a random thing. Mike asked me the other day if I wanted to go to China. He's been "invited" to go to China with someone he knows and he asked me what I thought. I seriously doubt we're going, but it's interesting to think of the possibilities! I don't really have the desire to go to China, but this could be a once in a life time trip. So who knows.
The weather has been warmer than normal and so I'm getting the desire to get the garden started. We have no big plans for the summer so I'm looking forward to gardening and going to the pool every day. Let the summer begin. I'm hoping that with how mild everything is that we'll have a scorching hot summer this year. It's been a while since I've been uncomfortable at home. LOL. What a thing to wish for. But I've already decided that we're hitting the pool this year. I'm going to get a summer pass for the family ad we'll go in every day. So that will be fun. Hopefully the pool fixes the wasp problem. That does tend to put a damper on things.
I'm finishing the last show choir song. Then I have to get serious about practicing because I don't remember what I've done. LOL. But at least I don't have to come up with new things. So wish me luck for the week and maybe by next week I'll be breathing easy again.
1 comment:
Ok, so I never comment and you don't know me...but KEEP GOING! You are inspiring others and just think of how far you have come! Quit buying that dang candy! ITS EVIL! Your kids don't even need it! :) Don't stop now....
Post a Comment