Tuesday, 16 March 2010

Fat Tuesday

I didn't weigh in today. Clayton had meetings. So next week. I'm going to be super optimistic and wish for 4 pounds. Doubtful because this weekend I was sick, and although my caloric intake was pretty much non-existent I was UP this morning on the scale. RAWR. So I'm being cheerfully optimistic. Weird for me I know.

Tomorrow is Aaron's birthday. He'll be 9! It's just crazy how fast this past year has been going.

I am still having problems will all of my computers - and yes, we've finally talked about getting a new one, but it will be a while. And I feel bad. Maybe I should just try to get the pictures on here. I'm just so afraid of losing them.

My cleaning friend came today. My house is clean. It's just so beautiful. *tear*

I am working on my last song for show choir. It's a 7.30 minute medley of 80's songs. It was supposed to be ready to present on Thursday. But because I was bed bound and 2 peeps have been sick, I've called and begged for more time. I was granted my request. I'm finding the choreo quite hard to come up with. Stupid 80's songs that I love. I'll just do the Carlton (Fresh Prince of Bel-Air} through them all. That should be good enough right?

This week is insanely crazy. Oh, that reminds me, I signed the kids up for soccer tonight $$$ later.... and signed Aaron up for baseball $$$ later. Yikes. Things are going to be wild in about 3 weeks. As soon as Easter is over, my life will cease to exist and we will be eating cereal every night and my kids won't be in bed until 8 or later and it's going to be a trying 3 weeks. But that is the price I pay I guess.

And that's about it in a nutshell. I haven't done a menu this week and it stinks. So last night was left over pizza {barf} and tonight was waffles. I have to make cupcakes tomorrow for Aaron (my cake days are SO over) and he wants Spaghetti for dinner. Whatever floats your boat.

I've been ebaying lately. It's been a while. Ky is in dire need of new spring dresses. Every dress she owns comes right to her knee and so it's time for some new ones. So check out the kiddie blog for the pics of the 2 I've already bought. One new, one used. I have 2 more I've got my eye on. :D

ttys, L

1 comment:

Stacy Wilson said...

Tell Aaron Aunt "vicki" says Happy Birthday! I can't believe he is 9. I swear we were just looking for dinosaur birthday invitations for him *sigh*. Anyway, keep up the good work, sorry you were sick. have fun with the ebay...we love dresses - just remember pink isn't Kate's best color Phahahaha. I hope you guys get a new computer soon, I hate not chatting with you. Love you, miss you.