Well, after 2 pitiful weeks I am down 1.2 pounds. It is a lot more than I thought, but not as much as I wished inside of my heart. But I've been eating bad food and so that hasn't helped. And honest to goodness it's been the exercising that has saved me....and the fact that I don't eat nearly as much quantity wise as I used to.
But now it's time to ask something of my readers. Yes, even you who blog stalk or those who accidentally came to my site. I'm needing a little support. I'm hitting a lull in the weight loss and I need some words of encouragement. I don't care who you are, I don't care if you don't even know me, I need a little love.
I'm starting choreography in 19 days. I want to be down 8 more pounds by then. I'm having a hard time eating the food that I should be eating and with Easter right around the corner I'm going to need more love than normal. I have a weakness for all things Easter-egged. Robin eggs are the biggest weakness followed closely by the Cadbury mini eggs. So if my math is right, I need to lose around .4 pounds a day to get to my goal weight in 19 days. So, speak up, let me know you're supporting me because heaven knows I don't even find support in a bra these days.
Which brings me to my next point. You know, I've lost almost 25 pounds (24.2) and Mike has not said one word to me. Except for a "you shouldn't eat that" Which makes me want to eat it and then eat 5 more because he's annoying. I've talked to my mom and she said that my dad never really said anything to her until people really started noticing her weight loss and then my dad got all complimentary. I just find it a bit of a struggle. I mean mom is supportive, but in reality, mom is 2 days away and the mini eggs are on the counter. I need something that I can turn to when I have those moments of weakness. I can think "so-in-so says I can do this. mini eggs are the devil!"
So, give me some love and with YOUR help, I will be down 8 pounds in the 2.7 weeks I have left!
PS. I am officially the lowest weight I've been in at least 9 years. I am pre-pregnancy weight. I just wish I didn't have the post pregnancy belly. LOL. {you know, that isn't even funny.}
Mike and I did go to Reba McEntire last night. It was a great concert. We had good seats, but they weren't the seats we normally have so I couldn't get any pictures at all. :( But the music was great. She's an amazing woman for however old she is. And she looks great!! Skinny little chicken legs! We are headed to Tim McGraw on Saturday and I'm very excited about that one too! {who wouldn't be!}
ttys!
L
6 comments:
Here's some LOVIN':
I cannot believe that you've already lost 25 pounds. You've essentially accomplished something I've always wanted to do. AND you've done it in what? 3 months?!
Don't eat the mini-eggs - they are the devil. They may taste good in the moment, but you'll just be mad after.
Honestly, you're AMAZING. KEEP GOING! Kristin thinks that you are helping her try to do better, so you cannot stop.
(P.S. Please forward this message to me so I can take my own advice!)
Hey girl. You know that I'm behind you 100%. I'm lucky that preggo-land makes me crave salt, not sugar, so these Holidays are easy for me. As for Mike, I think it really has something to do with seeing a person every single day that they forget that you are changing because it's gradual to them. When I lost 30 lbs 3 years ago (sob!), Mr J would only comment if I wore something new that showed it off. Otherwise, he wouldn't compliment me on weight loss, just on workouts or good meals or whatever. But I'm sending Anti-Mini_Egg thoughts your way. You are doing so well and I will be asking for a return favor in about 5 weeks!
Wow 25 pounds, that's awesome. I had to stop by and comment. You are my inspiration right now, because I'm just beginning on the road you are on. So I'm sending you vibes to stay away from those gross mini eggs! I'm struggling with the same thing.....those are my downfall! Seriously though, I think you're doing awesome. Keep up the good work!
Janae Spencer
Hey! Ok, so I totally read your blog, but never comment, because I usually read while nursing Z. But I just had to on this one.
25 POUNDS!!! Congrats. Actually the other day when I saw you at the office of the school, I was so amazed at how fantastic you looked. I should have said something then. You honestly look fab, and I know you can keep it up! You have AMAZING will power! YOU GO GIRL!!
I know, I know, I totally should have been the first to comment but it looks like I will be the last. Rose,I am seriously so proud of you. Poo Poo on mike. He has no idea what it's like to even have to stop and think about what he is eating, let alone the strength, will power and determination to lose any weight at all, let alone 25 of them! I want to see pictures!! You are doing so amazing. So here is a shout out to you. Hope it's not too late. Maybe the Easter bunny will bring clothes and coloring books for Easter this year and not treats. Or maybe just some nasty peeps. LOL
I love you so much and think of you all the time. I've lost 5 lbs and it's been hard. I can't believe you've lost 25#. Yeah you. Boo Easter and the creepy little bunny LOL.
p.s. I totally should have read over that post before posting it. Hope you can follow what I am saying.
Post a Comment