Friday, 24 October 2008

Tagged

Alas, I have been tagged once again!! And I don't really mind, if only I could think of things to write. LOL. And that's the real reason I hate these little suckers. I don't mind sharing stuff about me and I LOVE reading them on other blogs, but I sit here for 45 minutes pondering what people might not know about me. And when you're blogging to family, friends, cousins, and siblings who know all your crazy dirty secrets it's hard to come up with things people don't know. So, if you know one of these, pretend you didn't. LOL. I was tagged by Mikaela. (Her blog might be private. I can't remember) We met one spring day in London, England. But little did I know, we shared a class for a semester at Ricks and I never knew it. I sat in the front row and I only knew the boy who sat next to me and I think his name was Clark. But it probably wasn't. LOL. Do you remember Mikaela? Anywho, onto the goods. 1. I turned 13 on a Friday the 13th. I was married on a Friday the 13th and Abbie was born on a Friday the 13th. I am not superstitious. I think it was totally cool. The coolest of course turning 13 on Friday the 13th. That was the best!

2. I do not like Moths. I think they are the kamikaze's of the insect world (and Aaron's in bed so I don't even know if they're insects or not). They dive bomb me all the time during the summer and the WORST is when I accidentally leave clothes on the line over night (jeans are the worst) and moths are throughout the clothes and you have to re-wash or you get a nice surprise as you slide your leg into the leg hole. ICK.

3. The first night I met Mike at a dance at Ricks College I actually cried thinking I might never meet that nice boy again. Little did I know that 4 months later we'd be engaged and a month after that I would be breaking down sobbing in a lace store in Italy (?) - [much to the embarrassment of my friends and to two old men who were in the shop staring at the hysterical American crying over lace.] because I didn't get to talk to him that day while I was touring Europe.

4. I LOVE fruit pies. I HATE cake. So pie me baby.

5. Uh...mmmm. When I was 12 our neighbor held a "pageant" with all of her friends and what not and they took the whole thing very seriously with crowns and prizes and we had to do the whole questions and talent and dress etc. I mean it was just our parents and sibs there for the actual production so no "real" pressure. They were older girls by a few years so I was competing against older girls, but somehow I won. LOL!! (I knocked them dead at the talent portion - playing the piano will win every time!) And I won Miss Congeniality (which I doubt I would win today)

6. Ha! This one is funny. I get really really really nervous when I drive stick in public. I can easily drive around Raymond no big deal (little nervous if there is someone in the car with me), but if I drive to Lethbridge and I stop at a red light I just about pass out. I'm shaking and everything because I'm so afraid of stalling. And the dumb thing is I've had lots of practise driving stick so I have no idea where that comes from. I've even taken Rhonda the Honda on extensive road trips to Rexburg and I seriously freak out. LOL.

7. FINALLY!! Oh and this one is mean AND embarrassing and I don't even want to write it, but it's either this or how my Ricks College roommates one cold night in February went out to the track and ran a quarter mile in their bras and underwear. It was like 2a.m. and no, I did not participate. AS IF!! When I was in 7th grade there was a girl in my 2 last period classes who didn't have a lot of friends and I'd talk with her occasionally. We stayed in the same rooms for the last two periods and while we had a break between 7 & 8 there was a boy that I knew who was in 8th grade and I told this girl he was my boyfriend (I did know this boy and he was in my ward and we danced at the same dance studio and he was pretty cute, but as if he'd ever have anything to do with me besides a nice hello) and I wrote love notes to myself (supposedly from him) and then would make a big deal about opening them in front of her and reading them with her and then she'd help me write a note back to him (ahem, me). I eventually had to break up with myself. Oh, what a sad person I am.


Ok, onto the tagging. Mmm. I tag my cousin BB, my sister in law Lauren, friend Erin, friend Christal, my sister Stacy, friend Catherine, and cousin Holly. And I'm not going to post this on your blog so if you want to ignore me, feel free. LOL.

2 comments:

Mikaela said...

Okay, I didn't read this one before the other one, but in true Laura fashion, you're HILARIOUS! I am disappointed you didn't run naked w/ your roommates at Ricks though...come on, you only live once! LOL

And yes, I remember you from Humanities...you were such a little brown-noser sitting right in front of Brother Stephenson (wasn't that his name?) j/k! I just didn't really know anyone, and it was my first "real" sememster (i went to summer) there, and kinda just sat in the middle...if only we'd become friends earlier on, huh? We could've been even crazier in Europe...oh, and the other day, I was driving by this restaurant called Yannie's, and it totally reminded me when we would sing to our driver in Europe! It made me laugh...please tell me you remember, Yan-nnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeee

Anonymous said...

Rosie!! are you kidding me?? about the notes in 7 grade? snoot! tell me you weren't talking about J. N. ? :)