Tuesday, 14 October 2008

Bugged

We had a skiff of snow on Saturday and since then my house has gone crazy. We have wasps that fly in the house (from some unknown location), we have earwigs (or pincher bugs as I always called them), flies by the hundreds and a mouse. Again. I kid you not I don't know what the deal is but I'm about ready to come unglued. We haven't seen wasps all summer. Sure they're outside, but it's not like we have a nest in the garage and have been plagued by them all summer. So now every day I kill about 15 of the suckers. If I leave all the lights off in the house I will usually just have to kill one or two. But it is dark by 6:30 and we have to turn the lights on. So the nights are filled with flying insects and it's just horrible. And I have a list of a million things to do today and yet I'm sitting on the couch wishing I could just have a day to myself. But no rest for me. We've sold several of our baby items and so I have to re-clean them to get them ready for pick up. I also have 2 songs that I have to have choreographed by tomorrow and I haven't started either of them. I have some ideas, but haven't actually done anything. Which some of that isn't my fault, but whatever. It's cold and overcast and I just want to light a fire and curl up and watch the day go by. On a good note, we went to Great Falls yesterday and bought a lot of food. LOL. And the kids' Halloween costumes. I have been on eBay and bought Ky's Christmas dresses (dress 1 & dress 2) (and I will somehow get sleeves made for them. Because only idiots or Australians have sleeveless dresses at Christmas) and now I'm wracking my brain to try to remember what Ky wore 2 years ago so Abbie can wear it. Not to mention dodging those stupid wasps. ARRRRRrrrggGGG. Anyway, I'll stop complaining and get to work. Sigh. :D

1 comment:

Stacy Wilson said...

yeah for great falls and lots of good food. Don't you love it when you freezer and cupboards are full of food! It just seems to me like I have to rack my brain less to come up with meals.