I Love Halloween. I love to decorate for it. I love the weather, I love the falling leaves, the burning smells that bring memories of fall days in California. Fall is a quick season where we live. You wake up one morning and the leaves are changing. You wake up a week or so later and the leaves are all on the ground and Fall is over. The weather quickly turns cold and you go from wearing shorts two weeks ago to wearing your winter coat already. There are times during the fall that I wish I lived back east. I've heard how beautiful it is back east in the fall and I wish I could see it and revel in the beauty of fall.
Anyway, I'm also posting to say that I did find a sitter and so I'll be going to the Toby Keith concert tonight and will post pics and what not tomorrow. :)
Happy Fall!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment