Tuesday, 21 October 2008

Pahahahahaha!!!!!

I just got off the phone with Mike and he was calling to let me know that his office Christmas party this year will be going out to dinner and then going to see Kenny Rogers and his Christmas special concert. Pahahahahaha!!!!! Of course we're going, but I'm dying of laughter. It will be an interesting evening for sure and I'm sure the blog post will be to die for. I'm sure I'll be the youngest person in the audience. Pahahahahaha! Oh heaven help me. Oh well, I guess the good news will be that I don't have to try to find a woman's gift for the party. LOL. Oh MY!! I hope he sings the Gambler. LOL.

1 comment:

Stacy Wilson said...

dont diss on kenny, i would love to go. thanks to mom i think i know every word to every single one of his songs lol