For those of you who don't know, Stacy, my sister, is starting a vinyl lettering business and she's looking for a name so she can push through all the paperwork etc. She said that a lot of the businesses she's seen have boring things like Vinyl Lettering, Thoughts in Vinyl etc. She wants something fun and exciting. I offered "Stick 'em Up!" But sadly it was already taken. I thought it was so cute! Anyway, so if anyone has any ideas, just let me know and I'll pass the word on. Erin, how do I add links to this? ttyl, L
Erin!! You Rock!!
3 comments:
Laura--I am the blog guru. To add the links, when you are typing your post, if you want to link to Stacy's blog just hi-light her name and then click the link button. It is up by the picture button. On mine it is green and looks like a chain link. Anyway it will bring up a box and you copy and paste Stacy's blog address into the space and you're done. It took me a while to figure it out, too. Does that make any sense? I hope so. I will be looking for links in future posts :)
excellent blog guru. I wish you could sit behind me and show me how to change my layout. lol.
I tried some of the layout sites but I don't have a lot of time to mess with the computer because the kids bug me to death and some of the layout sites messed up my format and deleted my links. Anyway, I use scrapblog.com to design a banner, then upload it to my blog. Then I just change the colors to match the new banner.
Nice job on the links!
Post a Comment