Wednesday, 16 January 2008

Shopping

So I asked everyone what they would buy if I sent you for cocoa. And now I feel totally stupid. LOL. I sent mike for cocoa and he brought me home more then enough baking chocolate to last me 3 years. What I really wanted was hot chocolate. LOL. I grew up with my mom calling it cocoa. So now I feel bad because I gave him a hard time about it and here I just called it the wrong thing. But I can just blame my mom for it. LOL. Sorry mom. :) I am such a loser. ;) ttyl, L

1 comment:

erin said...

You may call it cocoa when other people wouldn't but Mike should have known. I mean, you've been married long enough. There is no reason for you to feel dumb that your husband didn't know what you want--sometimes husbands are dumb. I swear, every time I send Jason shopping, he calls me no less than 3 times asking questions.