Erin gave me a present. A Twosie Tag. So, since I don't mind being tagged as long as it's something fairly easy, here I go....
Two names you go by: Laura and Mom (and this got me thinking. I don't know what Mike calls me. I say his name all the time, but he never says my name and he doesn't have any "pet" names for me. So I'll have to start paying attention.)
Two things you're wearing right now: pj's and a watch
Two things you'd want or have in a relationship: love and laughter
Two of your favorite things to do: READ and sleep
Two things you want very badly right now: to weigh what I weighed in high school and chocolate. lol.
Two things you did last night: Read and scratched my husband's back
Two things you ate yesterday: a glass of V8 (which I think made me sick) and half a peanut butter & Jelly sandwich
Two things you did today: woke up and got on line
Two longest car rides: The trip through Europe on a bus (it took a month!) and the drive to CA is a 2 day drive.
Two favorite Holidays: Christmas and Valentine's Day
Two favorite beverages: Crystal Light and some good (non-diet) rootbeer
Two things about me: I thrive on stress and I wish we had a house cat (I think)
Two jobs I've had in my life: Movies 8 and Artco- putting those wedding invitation books together
Two places I've lived: Rexburg, ID & Yuba City, CA
Two of my favorite foods: Mexican food and Chinese Food
Two places I'd rather be right now: On the beach or in Ireland
Thanks Erin!! It was fun! Now since it's a twosie I get to tag two people. So I tag my cousin BB and Mikaela. Have fun ladies!!
1 comment:
Thanks for the tag, I'll have to get on that. My favorite food is Mexican and Chinese too. Too bad we don't live closer we could go out to lunch.
Post a Comment