So, my visiting teachers came today and they gave me a Christmas gift. They brought me "Christmas Jars" by Jason F. Wright. What an amazing story. I think I cried through half of it, but it was a beautiful Christmas story. It was a short book and I read it in about 90 minutes. But it has awakened an awarness in me and I just wanted to share it. So if you haven't read the book, it is a MUST read this christmas season and see what having a Christmas jar will do for you.
2 comments:
I double that comment. I've read the book and it IS wonderful. Its one of those books that just makes you stop for a moment. Glad you liked it rosie!
I'm so glad you enjoyed it! I'd love to hear how it goes giving away your own jar this Christmas :-)
Post a Comment