Sunday, 3 December 2006
So, I just want to say that I LOVE reading everyone's blogs. I think the variety of what we all write about is amazing. We each live our separate lives, and yet, we're all connected in some way. I look at what everyone is up to and there are times when I think I'm glad that's not me (like when my niece gave her talk! Best laugh of the night awarded there!) or when friends dress up (so glad I wasn't aware of style in the 80's) or dress down ( I say Pj pics would be really cute if you were going for something cozy and if you could find something that matched.) But over all I am just thankfull that we all blog. There are times when i get so caught up in my life that I don't remember that there are others out there with their own struggles too. So it's a nice wake up call! So thanks for the laughs and I look forward to lots of new friends starting up blogs in 2007 (christal!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment