Saturday, 12 May 2012

Should Be's

This is what I am supposed to be doing:
 A month or so ago we bought a new (to us) desk.  And above is the old desk.  It is old and heavy and so I've just been piling stuff on top of it.  Mike said I had to clean it off or he was hauling it out with all the stuff inside.  Sigh.  And still, THIS is what I find myself doing:
 So, I figured while I should be doing certain unmentionables I might as well blog while I am at it.  Last weekend we had our dance recital.
 Abbie is in her 2nd year of ballet.  {excuse all the stuff in the background.  It was everyone's changing room and I didn't have time to find a place that wasn't covered in clutter}
 Mike was in charge of pictures this year since I was on stage right on headset.  So if they are a bit blurry it's because he used the no flash setting instead of the sports setting.  I am NOT complaining, but next year I'll already have it in sports mode so he just has to aim and fire.
 It's just dawning on me that I should have cropped these.  Poo.  Sorry, maybe next time. (They'll be cropped for the facebook showing.  lol)
 Kyleigh.  She's in her second year of clogging.
 We need to practice smiling.  :o)
 She's starting to smile like Aaron - where they don't show teeth.  Sigh.  Just get over it.  Everyone has ugly teeth at your age.
 And that brings me to  me.  Yikes.  This picture is purposefully kept small.  : )  My 3rd year of clogging.  Love, love, love it!!  They've asked me teach a beginning clogging class in the fall for adults if there is enough interest.  So, if you've thought that what we do looks fun, or if you're just looking for something to do....DO IT!!

Then end.  I'll be back next week with Meal Plan Monday and who the heck knows what else!  ttyl, L

1 comment:

Nicole P. said...

YOU LOOK AMAZING. Is Rylee Worsey in Abby's dance class?