I can tell that you're all disappointed that I had to wait so long to post today, but if we're facebook friends, you've already seen the news. This morning I was down 2.9 pounds from last week. Wahooo!! I am officially 1 pound away from 20 pounds....which means next week you'll be getting your first picture! I'm 3 pounds away from where I was 3 years ago. So that will be another happy day when I slip below that weight. I have tried on more clothes (remember the clothes from 3 years ago?) and on Sunday I wore a skirt I haven't worn in a long, long time. I can definitely tell the difference, but haven't had too many comments. Which is fine. (I also tell myself that I've been hiding in primary for the past year and so no one really knows what I look like) 3 years ago when I was close to this weight? I had lost 30 pounds by then and so I had tons of compliments. People are starting to notice and that's nice. I'm hoping in the next 10 pounds that I'll go down a size in jeans. I've been down a size, but not a huge difference since I'd still squeeze into them when I needed to. So now we're to the point when I can slip them on hot from the dryer and I don't have to suck it in. That's my favorite. I bought some new to me jeans this weekend. One of them is really small, but they were cute, so I bought them for me to try on every 5 pounds I lose until they fit. I do enjoy those 5 pound increments. I have some super cute clothes in my closet that I've never worn because I gained 20 of those 30 pounds back. (Remember the brown dress Kit? Yeah, I'm looking forward to wearing that. I'm going to find some strappy sandals to wear with it while I'm down at my mom's) And then I bought a pair of capris that fit now and a pair of black dress capris that should fit within the next 10 pounds. Those ones are for work. They're a bit snug now, but maybe by the end of June, middle of July I'll be having my picture taken in them. :D
This past week I went back to exercising. But the good news? I only walk for 30 minutes. So I get 2 miles in and I'm good for the day. I almost enjoy it. 30 minutes is perfect. I feel like I've just gotten on and it's time to get off. Right now I'm watching the first season of Mike and Molly. Pretty funny. But that had to go back to the library today so I'm going to start Downton Abbey season 2 tomorrow. I can hardly wait! That's pretty much the theme for everything these days. I can hardly wait! So....next week? Pictures! {Pretend you're SO excited!} ttys, L

1 comment:
I AM excited - 20 lbs is a big deal! That's 70000 calories, which is approximately 1000 hours of running on a treadmill. What's not to celebrate?? As for people noticing, you moved into a new ward and got tucked into Primary. You should sneak into our chapel for Stake Conference next week and all the people from your old ward will notice right away :)
Post a Comment