So I was contacted today by the girl/woman (she's younger than me lol) who took our family pictures back in November (click here for the post) and she admitted that she blog stalks, which is totally fine. LOL. If I didn't want people to read me, I'd be private. ;) Anyway, she's impressed with my weight loss and has offered me a free session with her when I've reached my goal weight!! Just me! Like I'm a model or someone important. I am SO excited. It gives me a little incentive. It give me A LOT of incentive. So, when I reach my goal weight, the pictures that are posted will be hers!!! (yay for photo shop!!!) Anyway, I just wanted to share my good news and say THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!! to Sarah!!!
ps to anyone who is tired of their crappy weather they're having this spring/summer....we awoke to snow this morning. Totally depressing.
2 comments:
You are very welcome! I am glad that you are excited about it!
Awesome!! Is this a shoot for just you or the entire family? Either way, a great incentive! :)
Post a Comment