I DID IT!!!! I am officially half way!!! This has made my life right now!!!! I promised a picture. And I will post on as soon as someone who is old enough to use the camera gets home. OH MY GOODNESS!! I can't believe this day has come!! I am SO happy!!! So Clayton and I have made a goal. In 4 weeks I'm going to try to be down 6 pounds. I seem to work better when I have a goal. Wow, the perma grin just wont stop! :D :D :D
In other news, after crying on and off (more on than off) through the day yesterday I've decided a couple things. First, I need to apologize to my brother in law. I'm not certain, but I think I said something rude to him. Second, I think it's time I meet with the bishop and get referred into anger management counseling. I was so angry that I couldn't see and I can't remember half of what I said. So getting that mad is not good. Not that I would ever hurt someone physically, but still, I shouldn't hold all that anger and emotion in until I explode. Oh, it was quite the show. But I feel good about these decisions. I'm also going to apologize to my in-laws. But I need to wait until I'm not so emotional. So maybe later on in the week. We'll see. But enough about that and more about ME!!
I'm half way!!! Yay for me! Yay for me! Yay for me!!!!! I'll post pictures tonight!
1 comment:
yay for you! and you said you would be happy if you just maintained over the last three weeks so hip hip horray!
Post a Comment