Tuesday, 25 May 2010

As Promised!!

Back in November, when I turned 30, these were some pictures that my sister took. I was going to delete them. I HATED having my picture taken. But now I will post one and then delete them because who wants to be remembered like this? Oh well. So here we go



Nov. 2009 (I started my lifestyle change in January 2010, so I am sure I was even heavier then)

and now in May after losing half of my goal weight!!! {36 pounds}

So half of the half is 18 pounds, so when I'm down my next 18 I'll post more before and middle and after pictures. Enjoy!!

6 comments:

Stacy Wilson said...

HOLY CRAP ROSE!!!! You look AMAZING!!!! Seriously amazing. I don't know if it feels like it or not but all you hard work is totally paying off! I don't even remember the last time I saw you look that good. Keep it up! Holy crap!

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

(echo) HOLY CRAP!
You really look awesome.
Let's go shopping. and go for a run. and eat fruit.
Congrats! You deserve it!

MoxleyH said...

You look fantastic! You looked great on Sunday too!

Mikaela said...

You look so fabulous! Your hair is so long and pretty, too.

erin said...

You look great! Thanks for all the inspiration and motivation. I have much weight to lose and I am trying to do much of it this summer before Jason starts school again. Great job!!!

superszabo said...

you look amazing sister you snooty head you are getting so skinny