Sunday, 30 March 2008

Lesson

So, the lesson I taught in RS today went really well. I decided to talk on Personal Revelation. Having recently received some personal revelation after months and months of prayer and then coming to realize that I had actually received an answer after one month of praying, but I just didn't realize it was an answer. So I thought I'd share my knowledge with everyone else. Just in case there was another person out there who needed this info too. Even if I helped one person today it was totally worth it. And I must admit that I'll never look at personal revelation the same way again. So, I want you all to know that I have a testimony of this. I KNOW that God hears and answers our prayers. I know that He loves me and that He is here for me and that He knows me, and knows my needs. I just need to go to Him. I know that we can all receive answers to our questions if we prepare ourselves, search it out in our minds, pray about it, and wait for an answer. I know we must ask with humility and sincerity. And I know that there will be an answer. And I'm ok with waiting however long it takes to get an answer because I know that eventually there will be one. I will never be afraid of asking the Lord for an answer because I now know what I need to do to get an answer and how I need to prepare myself for the different ways an answer can come. Anyway, it was good at church today. It's been a long time since I've been this relaxed in church. LOL. Maybe I need to teach more often. NOT. Anyway, have good one. This week is mild in comparison to last week. Choreo for show choir starts Wednesday. I teach one dance wednesday, one thursday, one friday, and then we break until Monday. So that will be good. I'm looking forward to listening to conference this weekend. It's seriously one of my most favorite times of the year. Thanks for listening! ttyl, L

No comments: