Thursday, 6 March 2008

Men

So for those of you who know me, I love to read. Wait, that should look like this: I LOVE to read. I read all the time. I enjoy escaping and it's how I relax. My husband relaxes in front of the t.v. I don't really like watching tv. Sure we have our favorite shows that we used to watch weekly, until the writers strike that is. And now there is nothing on. Nothing I want to waste brain cells on. I'd rather be in the middle of a book where I know my brain is at least working. Anyway, so the past few weeks I've been reading at night instead of watching big brother and survivor. So during the commercials Mike comes out and harasses me. Normally I don't mind, but last night he was so annoying. He has this horrible habit of reading out loud over my shoulder in this "breathless" voice that makes me want to drop kick him. Like it's coming out of a love scene. Anyway, so last night he does this constantly. I can hardly read a few pages before he's back doing it again and again. So I finally got annoyed last night. And that's another thing. Mike tends to bug me until I get really mad. As if he thinks I'm joking when I ask him to stop. So he keeps at it until I yell or get really mad. Then he acts all injured as if I didn't give him a million warnings. And that's what happened last night. He gets his roos in a ruffle and is still not talking to me this morning. I'm not really bothered by it (a bit of me is relieved because I think good, maybe he'll leave me alone, but another part of me worries about it because I think what the heck did I do?) I am not even sure what I did. I didn't even yell. I did get annoyed at him, but no yelling. I think he gets annoyed that I'd rather read then sit on our bed and watch tv. That's another thing too. I can't wait until the day we have a couch by a tv. LOL. I get so tired of having to sit up on our bed (kills the back) or having to prop myself up with pillows to watch tv. I don't know. Anyway, I don't even know if this blog made sense. It just irritates me. Anyway, have a good one.

1 comment:

Mikaela said...

Okay, I busted up laughing when I read the drop-kick comment! Everytime I hear that phrase, it always reminds me of you! LOL

Btw, MEN ARE SO ANNOYING sometimes...we women do nada to bug them, but they manage to just get on our nerves all the time! Why can't they be more like us anyway? lol