Tuesday, 25 March 2008

Tuesday

Today wasn't so bad. I went to my meeting this morning. Was home for the day by 10 a.m. worked on choreo. Didn't get anywhere. Watched dance tapes, didn't get anywhere. Made lunch. Hit the treadmill, showered and worked on choreo. Took a power nap around 4, thought about choreo. Worked on the menu. Made dinner, did some dished. Ate chocolate. Shame on me. And I'm back to working choreo and getting nowhere. I don't know why this is stumping me. It's driving me nuts. And the hardest part about all of this is that in dancing you usually see a fair bit of turning. You can't in show choir because all the kids are singing and if they turned, you wouldn't be able to hear the words. So you have to squeeze it in during those measures that don't have any words. Which isn't very often. Anyway, so I'm back to choreo. Tomorrow's my busy day. Wish me luck, L

1 comment:

Nana-berk said...

Good Luck sister!!! I love you!