Thursday, 13 March 2008

News

I just wanted to let everyone know that the pregnancy issue has been solved. Now, don't get excited. I'm not pregnant. After serious thought and prayer it has been made known to us that our family is complete. So there will be no more baby Quintons. I'm happy with the answer and am ready to push past all the worrying and wondering and all the questions. I can stop stressing and be happier. So please don't send us your condolences. We're ok with this. We at this point are not planning to adopt or anything like that, although in about 5 years I'll broach mike about foster parenting and see what he says. I think that would be interesting. And if a child was adopted through those means we'd be ok with that. But for now we're getting rid of the crib and all the baby stuff. And I'm glad to be doing that. Our house is closing in on ourselves and I'm ready to get on with everything. I've actually had our answer since January, but I've had to wait for Mike to get his answer. So for months I've been mentally packing things and giving things away. lol. Anyway, I just thought we'd fill you in on our latest. ttyl, L

3 comments:

Mikaela said...

Well I'm glad you were able to come to your decision, and that you are happy about it. I'm sorry that it's been a long, stressful road to get to it though! And it's nice that you and Mike were both able to come to the same decision. Is it bad that I am leaning that way these days? I wanna get rid of my baby stuff...I'm thinking of having a huge yardsale before we move. I just don't know if I want to have a 4 or 5 year old and an infant and start over. Perhaps I need to seek for an answer as well. Thanks for sharing this!

Lauren said...

Let me just say again... congratulations! ;)

Mikaela said...

Hi, I've gone private on my blog. I have your email, so I'll send you the invite!

Thanks,
Mikaela