Wednesday, 15 November 2006

Well, I finally got ahold of the dr. After calling for 3 days he finally called me back. Sigh, the life of a busy dr. Anyway, he didn't say anything. Which is a shocker because Dr. Greg Smith is a man of many words (and those of you who know him can verify that). Anyway, so if you're wondering what the heck I'm talking about here it goes. Dr. Smith is the Dr. who has been looking over me since I miscarried. And he told me that if my period ever starts that I need to call him, yaddah yaddah. So I thought if I called him he would tell me something profound and I'd be skipping my way back to being pregnant in no time and all would be well again in laura land. Well, it looks not to be so. I figured since I had my period the first thing we'd do would be to cancel my appointment with the specialist (who just happens to be the dr who I go to towards the end of my pregnancies and the dr who delivers all my babies via c-section). But alas, this is not to be so. Dr. Smith said that I just needed to make sure that I marked everything down on the calendar so that I could tell Dr. Davey when I saw him. I was like what? So that's that. I'm still going to see Dr. Davey on the 29th or 30th (I can't remember which one it is. I'll have to call on that) and so I'm pretty much thinking that I'm probably not going to be pregnant any time soon. So that's a total bummer. But c'est la vie. That's why I'm writing in this depressing gray font. :D Anywho, that's all for today. I'm glad I have such a place to vent.

1 comment:

Mikaela said...

Can't you still go to the specialist? Can you switch doctors? I don't get why you can't go to the one that generally delivers your babies...is Canada that messed up compared to the USA? lol!