Sunday, 12 November 2006
Ah, Sunday nights. The most boring night of the week! After church Mike and I fight over which one of us gets to take the nap while the other gets to watch the kids tear the house apart. But alas, today it was not so. Abbie has been sporting a fever the past couple of days and I forgot to dope her up before we left for church so mike had to take her home after sacrament (much to his dismay - yeah right. I swear he skipped to the car). So when the rest of us got home he and abbie were sleeping. So I changed the kids, put out a snack and ran for the cover of my bed. Had a good nap and all I can say is Wow, Ky talks really loud and all of the time. Hmm, wonder where she gets that from. (that'd be me). Sigh. Anyway, Don & Gail (my in laws) came over tonight and brought me my birthday present. They thought today was my birthday. So we chewed the fat for a half an hour or so and then went on to cook dinner. The mike was off to his meeting for YM's and I got the kids ready for bed and all of that jazz. Then I had choir practise and that's the highlight of my sunday. I hate more than anything to put my dress back on (and I never wear nylons to choir no matter how cold it is) but the singing that commences for the next hour is just delightful. Then I come home and MSN and try to catch up on family news. And here's some family news. My brother Shae and his wife are PG! They've been married for 3 months and lets just say it was a bit of a shocker for them. LOL. But I'm really excited for them. (wishing it was me....again). And on a small personal note, you know how I was all upset about spotting? Yeah, my period really did come. Finally. On Friday. So tomorrow I talk to the dr and we'll go from there I guess. This doesn't really mean anything because I've never gotten pg when I've wanted to. And it's kinda like it's this month or we wait until April or May (to have a Jan or Feb baby). So I'm still a little bummed, but at least my body is back to what it now calls normal I guess, whatever in the heck that is. But it's better than what it was a week ago. And I find it all ironic that I've been holding all of this in for 5 1/2 months and the week that I go vocal my body kicks in. Anyway, tomorrow is my 27th bday. I'm hoping for a treadmill. But we'll see. I'd also like a perm. But we'll see on that too. I'm not having a cake and the kids are upset. But if we have cake I'll eat it. So I told mike I wanted a fruit parfait from McDonalds. LOL. I'll die if I really get one. (I LOVE those things). But I love my birthday because I can do whatever I want. If that means do nothing then I do nothing. So I'll still exersize in the morning and go to preschool with Ky, but after that I'm holding no promises. Ah, I love my birthday. My birthday is also exactly 6 weeks from Christmas. Which means I get to start the Christmas music in 2 weeks. Yip Yip Yipppee! Anyway, I think I'm tired, so hi ho, hi ho, it's off to bed I go. Love, L
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Rose. Happy Birthday - tomorrow! I hope you have a wonderful day.
I like your blog. Keep it up.
Good job with your woman stuff - it's kind of wierd to be like - oh hey, nice to hear you're bleeding.... :)
Anyway. Keep up the updates. Even if its 27/25. I'm rooting for you!! Where performance is measured, performance improves is what my friend Thomas S. Monson says. :)
Love you
Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day!
Happy happy birthday!! Love your blog... you have started a huge family trend. Me and Pard and now my sister, too. So, congrats on... big 27!
Post a Comment