Saturday, 18 November 2006
So, I've now rigged the blog so if you want to leave a comment and you're not apart of the blogging community you can do so. Anyway, what a crazy 24 hours these past 24 hours have been. Last night we went over to a friends house to play games. We ended up playing settlers. It was a blast. We were there from 7:45 until after midnight. Then Mike drove our sitter home (he was a boy from our ward. Our kids were in bed when he got here. The easiest money he ever made!) and then we went to bed. I"m not sure how much sleep I got last night, but the alarm was blaring at 5:30 for me to get up. We decided to hit the 7:30 session this morning and I had volunteered to do initiatories too. So I was at our sitters at 6 a.m. and I kid you not she bounded down the stairs fully dressed with a smile on her face. That was worth 5 bucks right there. LOL. Anyway, so we went to the temple, we were there early enough that we were asked to be the witness couple. Which was fun. The session was small (not as small as the 5:30 session Saturday afternoons, but small enough. We were done by 9 a.m. sharp.) Then Mike went out to the car and I did some initiatory work. It's been a long time since I've done that. I've never done it in Cardston before. And I didn't realize that they changed things. But anyway, it was a good experience. It's been a long time since I've heard the words and I"ve totally forgotten what was said. But after hearing it 10x today I think I can remember at least for a little while. I am looking forward to the day when I don't have to worry too much about money and I can go to the temple and never worry about how much money we're going to have to pay the sitter. But the kids were good today. Abbie didn't even cry when she woke up and Mom wasn't in the house. So I was very pleased. So, it's been a delightful day. Tomorrow is stake conference and it's a broadcast year. There are rumors that President H. is going to be presiding. So we'll see. And that means that tonight is the Adult session. So I am looking forward to that. Well, that's what I've been up to lately. Oh and last night I put a Discovery Toys order in for the preschool and it was pretty big. I was impressed. :D I am also doing the Craft & Bake sale in Raymond on Dec. 2nd. So that will be a boring day I'm sure. I'll need to find a good book. And on the down side of things I don't think I've lost weight this week. I think I gained it. And I'm not quite sure why. I think I need more veggies. Have a great day! L
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment