Wednesday, 29 November 2006

So I'm really feeling the stress this week. I have a Craft & Bake sale on Saturday where I will be selling Discovery Toys and even though I'm without the kids for 6 hours I am just stressed about it. I always want to SELL SELL SELL and it honestly depends on the weather. LOL. If it's cold I don't do so well. If it's in the positive digits I usually do great. I always bring too much stuff and I just feel cluttered and annoyed (as I become the babysitter at these events because I have toys) So I think this year I am just going to bring the big sellers and thats it. I have a stack of catalogues and a nice smile. But I'm looking at the calendar for December and it is rapidly filling up with this and that and it's not even the end of Nov. We are almost done Christmas shopping. I really need to sit down and figure out what we have left to buy. The stocking stuff for sure, and something for Abbie, something for Aaron (ky was so easy to buy for. I find myself still wanting to buy her stuff) I have yet to recieve my treadmill. So the saga contiues. Anyway, I just wanted to write for a minute and complain about the stress. Be oh well I guess, ce la vie.

No comments: