And in other news....I've been thinking of changing my blog title. Don't get me wrong, the Questions, Comments and Rude Remarks seems to fit me quite well. {Have you noticed that my Rude Remarks haven't been as common as they used to be? I hope I'm growing up....or not blogging much, take your pick. lol} So I've been thinking of changing my blog to:
The Confessions of a Small Town Housewife....Where the only place you can go is CRAZY!
Because I honestly feel lately that I'm losing my mind. If we're friends on facebook then you might have seen the "I went to get chicken out of the freezer and found myself standing with the microwave open wondering what I was doing with the microwave" post. That was definitely me in one of my finer moments. I'm finding that if a thought pops into my head I have to write it down immediately or else 5 minutes later I'll forget it. And then the never ending humor of buying things and "putting them away" and then being unable to find where the heck I put them. Those little buggers keep me awake at night. Because I'm one of THOSE people who if something is lost I have to search and search and search. Like the night that we couldn't find Abbie's DS. We had searched for it all day. I had torn the house apart and was getting to the point that I was really concerned. {Not that she wouldn't have a DS, but that we had forked over a lot of money for the thing and I wasn't buying her another one.} So I was up at 2a.m. searching and searching because I couldn't fall asleep. I did finally find it. Around 4 a.m. {tucked in the bag with her sleeping bag....long story. But her DS and her sleeping bag were the same color which is why I didn't see it the first 8 times I looked there} and then (it was the morning of the royal wedding) I just stayed up to watch it...yeah, I may have a problem.
So I have several things to blog about. Our trip hiking, which was a month ago. And then my canning adventures of the past few weeks. But alas, not today. The kids only have school till noon on Fridays and I have a huge list of things we need to buy in the city today and so I don't have time to post anything more than this. BUT I have written blogging on my to-do list and so I shouldn't forget. So the few of you who care...stay tuned!!
ps. I still hate mixpod. But this song 1929 by Tara Oram is one of my favorites!!
2 comments:
Actually I WAS wondering where you were...guess I need to join Facebook (what? I'm the only person who hasn't yet?) to hear more from ya! ; )
love the name do it!~ that is awesome!! love you~!!
Post a Comment