Tuesday, 20 September 2011

Meal Plan Monday {Tuesday}

With Mike gone this week, our meals haven taken on a child-like style. 

Monday - Quesadillas (really, why on earth is that spelled that way?)
Tuesday - Chili and Rice
Wednesday - Sloppy Joes
Thursday - Taco in a Bag
Friday - Top Ramen (we had Meatloaf in and Top Ramen on stand by depending on when Mike got home, but he'll be home late, so ramen it is)
Saturday - Spaghetti (the faithful fast Sunday meal)

I'm also finding that our schedule is CRAZY busy.  Like the "what on earth was I thinking" kind of busy.  (And here I was thinking of putting the girls in 2 dance classes.)  We've got nothing on Monday.  Thank goodness.  Well, I have my clogging class in the morning, but since I'm the only one here, it's totally fine.  Tuesday we have Abbie with basketball (3:15-4:15) Ky basketball (5:15-6:15) Ky clogging (6:30-7:15)  So, when are we supposed to eat dinner?  Wednesday we've got cubs at 4-6, Abbie ballet at 4:30, Activity days at 6.  Once again, when do we eat?  Thursdays you ask?  Piano lessons 3:30-5.  Then I have a weekly meeting at 7.  So Thursdays are looking to be the best days so far, but I just don't see how we can have anything that actually takes time to cook because Tuesday and Wednesday we have to eat before 5.  Which is unheard of for us.  We're late night, wait until dad gets home eaters....like 6:30 with our first bed time rolling out at 7:30.  It's pretty much a eat your dinner now go brush your teeth it's time for bed kind of life.  Thankfully basketball is only 8 weeks.  But it starts today.  This could be the worst 8 weeks.  :D  once again...what on earth was I thinking?

1 comment:

Christal said...

ditto I feel the same way thats the reason we need two vehicles ahh!! life is so fun eh! Good to see you for a sec on sunday:)