Monday, 11 July 2011

1 Day!

By this time tomorrow I will be in a car on my way to Calgary to enjoy the festivities leading up to THE event of the year!  WICKED!!!  I've been counting down for over 100 days and I still can't believe it's tomorrow.  I'm not as excited as I was hoping I'd be at this point.  I've seen 4 people who will be joining us at the theater tomorrow night and they're SO excited and I'm like...yeah, I'm so excited...(think monotone man here).  So I'm not quite sure what my problem is.  I'm sure once I'm in the car and going that I'll be SUPER duper excited.  (I better be....or else)  So today I'm cleaning like crazy and getting the kids packed up and ready to go and just trying to get organized for the rest of the week ahead.

 My mom has been with us since June 30th and she'll be heading home on Saturday.  I have tons of pictures and lots to blog about, but alas, it won't be posted until next week.  But here are some fun things to look forward to.  WICKED, Ky's baptism, Ky's haircut, WICKED, Ky's bday and the 1st of July celebrations, the kids' combined ginormous bday parties, WICKED, and the rest of the holiday we're taking this week and in case I didn't mention it WICKED.  :o)  Mom took the kidlets to the pool for a few hours this afternoon so I'd better chop chop and get on it or else I'll be in trouble later. 

So stay tuned and THINK OF ME (pahaha, wrong musical) tomorrow night!!  I doubt I'll be thinking of you, but you can imagine all the pictures and posts I'll have in the weeks to come!!!

ps.  I hate MixPod.  The music is yucky.  So if anyone knows of any other site I can get music from I'd appreciate it. 

No comments: