Samsung Galaxy S (above)
The time has finally come for me to get a new phone! Waa-hooo! I'm a little excited. I've been wanting a phone with apps for a long time, but since we get our phones when Mike's office gets new phones I've had to wait...and wait....and wait. But the time is now and so I've been looking over the smartphones and drooling and now I'm stuck with a dilemma. I don't know what to chose! So I posted on facebook this morning and probably had more comments on it than I've ever had on a single posting. But I'm still at a loss. So really it comes down to this. I can either get the iPhone 4 or the Samsung Galaxy S II. Well, let me rephrase that. These two phone are the two that I'd really like to chose between. But they cost about 150-160 with the plan we're going with. If I can't get those phones then it will be the iPhone 3 or the Samsung Galaxy S. But I still don't know what to choose! Everyone who has an iPhone says to chose the iPhone. "You won't be unhappy" they say. But have they tried the Galaxy? Do they know for sure? I've had some younger people (older than high school, but younger than me) that swear that the Galaxy S II is the future of phones and there is nothing out there including the iPhone 4 that can top it. It is actually called a Superphone instead of just a "smartphone" And it has something called swipe texting which is absolutely fabulous. As far as I know the Galaxy is the only one who has that feature. Anyway, so I'm just not sure what on earth to do. So I'm trusting my friends to come to the rescue. I've tried to do my own research, but I just want to be happy with my phone and I want to read books on it and listen to music on it and facebook on it and leave my old, yet trusty phone, in the dust. So help me peeps and give me more advice. And pretty much I want to hear what my sister-in-law, Lauren says because she knows a lot about everything and she's the research queen. So Lauren...what do you think?
Samsung Galaxy S II (above)
iPhone 4 (like you didn't know)
and between me and you....if I can't get the Galaxy S II or the iPhone 4 I'll probably go with the Galaxy S. I like it a lot better than the iPhone 3.
ps. here are the links to see each phone's specifications
Galaxy: http://www.bell.ca/shopping/en_CA_AB.Samsung-Galaxy-S-II4G/72602.details#tabCont1-tabs
iPhone 4: http://www.bell.ca/shopping/en_CA_AB.Apple-iPhone-4/90498.details#tabCont1-tabs
ps. here are the links to see each phone's specifications
Galaxy: http://www.bell.ca/shopping/en_CA_AB.Samsung-Galaxy-S-II4G/72602.details#tabCont1-tabs
iPhone 4: http://www.bell.ca/shopping/en_CA_AB.Apple-iPhone-4/90498.details#tabCont1-tabs



3 comments:
well since I'm still the last one on earth without a phone and have never texted I'm pretty much no help to you!! But I'm excited to see what you end up with! good luck!
I don't know much, but Michael has an iphone 3 and he likes it, but he has had some issues with it. So I'm not sure. I know it doesn't help, but my thought is, if it's pretty much the same price, why not go with the fancier one? Unless it doesn't give you the same options. Hmm, sorry, not helpful.
I have the iphone 3, and I LOVE IT! I haven't used the other one, so I am super biased, but the iphone pretty much changed my life. My niece, in her early 20s, wants the Galaxy phone you posted about. So IDK, you'd probably be happy with either. Good luck in your choice!
Post a Comment