Thursday, 9 June 2011

Why you ask?

So the weather is still horrible.  Which means my attitude is horrible.  Sigh.  Pray for sunshine for my soul.  Just so you know what we're dealing with here is our garden.....

We have yet to actually plant anything, thank goodness because it would all be moldy and nasty.  But I just want it planted before it's too late to have anything grow.  We only have about a 3-4 month growing period anyway and now we've got about 10 weeks left.  We have some tomato plants and raspberry plants and our strawberry plants look pretty good.  And strawberries are always yummy.  But a garden would be nice.  And it would be nice to weed if we weren't in huge puddles of water.  I hate the rain. 

On the upside, our cat, Dora, moved her kittens into the communal cat box.  The bigger orange cat is one of the kittens born 8 weeks ago.  They're all so cute and cuddly. 
ps.  Anyone want a kitten?  We have about 8 too many

Song:  Rainy Days and Mondays - The Carpenters

3 comments:

The Robson Clan said...

I planted mine...i have mysterious potatoes growing that i never planted and nothing but onions and lettuce (i think) coming up...like you said though strawberries seem to be doing good!
I wish I could have a kitten....:(
Shelbys allergic and Chris would KILL (Hahaha) Good luck with your garden! when it dries up let me know if you need help getting it in! I have 6 hands that can help!

The Rose Family said...

Hey-- Are you doing OK? I've noticed some... shall we say angst and discontent lately on FB. Just wanted to see if you are OK. I know how it can be to have no where to vent. Let me know if you need to chat.

superszabo said...

i want a kitten sister give one to us pwweese