Saturday, 9 April 2011

Pahahaha

For anyone who is new to my blog I like to have music that goes with each post.  I find it challenging to find a song that goes with what I'm thinking or feeling at that moment.  But I was reading through some of my older posts and the song "Take this Job and Shove It" came on and I realized that if you didn't know that I have a song for each post that it would be rather awkward to have it come blaring on for the wrong post.  (which I was in the middle of reading about Mike's new calling...pahahah).  Anyway, so the idea is to skip to the next song when you're done.  And I'll try to start posting what the song of the day is.  Because for now I can't think of anything that will go with this post or anything I want to listen to (although I have La Bamba stuck in my head, compliments of Show Choir...so La Bamba it is.  lol)

ttys, L

ps.  the dress rehearsal was today and my wonderful kids did fabulous.  So we're all back on good terms and I love the little {DON'T LOOK MOM} buggers right now.  We leave for Edmonton in a week and few days and I'm SUPER EXCITED.

SO.....If you go this week and see the show, let me know what your favorites are!!

*song of the day:  La Bamba

No comments: