Friday, 8 April 2011

Books

So have any of you seen the latest books to read list going around facebook?  It's supposedly put out by the BBC (do the British think they have better books than those on the North American continent?)  And it's a bit different from the book list that I had found previously.  So I am merging the two lists and now have 107 books to read.  Well, 105 because I've read two now.  I finished The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe this morning.  The book I have has the whole series in one so I will finish the series, but will pick my next book to read.  And on a side note, I think it's time to start buying hardcover books of the books I enjoy.  Like Narnia and the Fablehaven books, Harry Potter etc.  The books that are special to me etc.  Which of course means the kids can look, but they can't touch....at least until their older.  So I'm going to see if I can find Narnia in hardcover and see what it will set me back.  LOL.  Anyway, back to the book picking....

OH POO!!

Using the random number generator it picked #14.  Which is the Complete Works of Shakespeare.  Holy crow this is going to take me all summer to read.  Sigh.  Oh well, on ward and upward.  Let's see what the library has for me.

ttys, L

ps.  enjoy some music from Romeo & Juliet
pps.  does anyone have cliffnotes I can borrow?  lol

3 comments:

Bill Atwood said...

ahahah good luck with that!

The Robson Clan said...

love it! I didnt know you had a blog....now i do and I can stalk you more, "cuz that would be super", lol....you crack me up and I love your openness by the way! I have a blog too but its private, if you care to read it let me know your email and i will invite you!

Nicole P. said...

girl, i have a book that has the entire works of shakespeare!