Wednesday, 2 March 2011

Good News!

I have 1,000 other things that I SHOULD be doing right now.  Including taking a nap.  I'm exhausted today.  Yesterday morning I was up at 5:30 a.m.  with a headache.  Last night I went to be at the usual time and today I'm so tired I don't know how I'll make it through the day....and I have no time for a nap.  Wah-ha-hah.  Pity me people.  Pity me in this moment.  I have a show choir song due tomorrow and I am too sore to work on it.  LOL.  I started back on the treadmill this week and I'm feeling it EVERYWHERE.  So if you see me walking around like I'm 90 years old, it's for a really good reason.  (AND I'm back to watching Lost.  I'm in season 5 and it's getting interesting.  What on earth am I going to watch when I'm done Lost?) 

So...the news.  I went and got the mail yesterday and inside were 37 of these...
it made my day a little bit brighter and a little bit happier!! 132 days!!!!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Yay!! Tickets=) You should try "Bones" next, or NCIS mmmmmmmm Tony Denozo.....

The Rose Family said...

Good job on your treadmill workouts! I was wondering how all of that was going since you hadn't mentioned anything in a while. :) Keep it up!