3 of my 5 sisters were pregnant last week. Here's a pic, aren't they they cutest sisters ever?!!
On Thursday my sister Brie (middle girl) had her baby 3 days early (I KNOW, her first one....3 days early. Why am I the only sister who can't seem to have kids normally? lol) So here's a picture of her little guy.
My two other sisters are due within days of each other. And since grandma can't be in two places at once I get to go and help! I'm very excited.


3 comments:
That is the cutest picture!!
Best preggo pics ever!!! And I agree, Brie is getting spoiled by getting to punch out 3 days early from preggo-land. Cute baby (aren't they all!??). And it's nice to read about babies and not feel like I need one right now. I'm perfectly content to let Brie get up every two hours! :) Have fun helping out your other sisters!
me too! I hope it comes quick...for more reasons than one!!!
Post a Comment