I was going to start blogging yesterday, but the day slipped away from me so I'm going to start today. I was thinking about what I could trash talk about today and I'm finding that I'm not in the mood to trash talk. Things are going good, I have no beefs right now. I know, you're all disappointed, but alas, this should be a good thing. So onto the not me's I guess.
I DID NOT get a phone call from my mom at 10:38 last night. YES I was already in bed.
I DID NOT try to clean a pair of scissors and ended up putting a hole in 2 sides of a washcloth and cut through my finger. Nice I know.
I DID NOT get the mother of all sunburns this weekend at the lake wearing a v neck shirt to show up to church in my wide neck shirt. It was a for real case of RED NECK. But I was in Montana so I fit right in with all the black suits and white socks. Pahahaha.
I DID NOT skip out of Sunday School and RS so I could go back and clean toilets before we left the condo.
and the worst one....
I DID NOT forget my camera last night while we took the kids miniature golfing for FHE. DOH! That one really hurts because that could have been the perfect post on the kids' blog. Bummer. Looks like we'll have to go again if the weather holds out. :)
And that's all for today. Stay tuned in for tomorrow's post "What I Like About You and Weigh in Wednesday" ttyl, L
No comments:
Post a Comment