Wednesday, 19 August 2009

Hum-a-lum

I'm pretty bored right now. I have lots of things I could/should be doing right now and yet I'm not in the mood to do anything. I actually feel like having a nap, but it's almost 4 so that ain't going to happen. So starting soon {I'm not going to put an actual date on it because I tend to procrastinate some things and I don't want to let all 2 of my readers down - pa ha ha} I should be blogging almost every day except for the weekends. I've thought of different themes for every day of the week and even if I take a few seconds to write on them it should at least make for good reading right? Right. My sister is in process of making me little button thingies so that I have have a button for every day. They're not buttons, I just don't know what they are. Pictures.

Ok. So Mondays are going to be "Not Me Mondays" And a sample of that would be this:

I DID NOT have a serious case of the munchies today and eat 500 calories in about 20 minutes.

I DID NOT procrastinate doing laundry by posting on both blogs today

I DID NOT get my hair highlighted a while ago and have my son tell me that my hair now looks white.

I DID NOT get into an argument with my mother on facebook (that happened a few weeks ago)

anyway, it will be stuff that has happened in the past week. And it will probably be short and sweet, but it will be something to post.

Tuesdays will be known as Trash Talk Tuesdays. And this is for a special purpose. I've noticed that my blog tends to be on the negative side {who? me?} and so I'm limiting myself to the negative blogging for Tuesday's only. This will probably be the longest blogging post. For now. I'm hoping over time this will get shorter and Thursdays will be longer. So Tuesdays will be my day to vent whatever it is that I need to vent about. Maybe I should call it "That Woman" Tuesday. lol.

Wednesdays will be a combo day. It will be Weigh in Wednesday and it will be What I Like About You Wednesday. So the weigh in part will look like this:

Today: **3
Last week: **5

Weight lost: 2 pounds. Yay Me. I should also mention here that I'm trying desperately to lose 30 pounds by my 30th birthday {in November}. Well, I must not be too desperate if I had a munchie attack today. But I"m trying people. And I really did loose 2 pounds last week. So now it's 28 pounds. {did I mention Yay Me?!!} So I have 12 weeks and change. (And I'm really trying to lose 30 before I go home for Thanksgiving, so if I don't quite make it to my birthday I will still have 10 days to go.) So it is realistic, 2.33 pounds a week. I can do this. Yay me!

What I Like About You will be a feature post. I'll put up my favorite blog of the week. Or some one's post that was really funny. I'm hoping to have a new blog every time, but I don't enjoy blog stalking that much. I mean it seems you read through a lot of crap before you find a blog that's actually good. So, if you have any blogs that you like that inspire you (for crafty or spiritual reasons) let me know and they might could be posted here.

Thursdays will be...you guessed it Thankful Thursdays. I've been meaning to do this for a while because like I've said before I tend to be negative too much. I have turned into a horribly grumpy person and I don't like that about myself. So I'm trying to change. Like I said above Trash Talk Tuesday will probably be the longest post of the week, but hopefully that will change and this will be the longest blog of the week. Because people who are thankful for things are less grumpy aka happy. {They say that about people who exercise too, but I HATE exercising so I think that's a lie}

Friday will be Flashback Friday. I've seen this done on other blogs and I find it hilarious. I might just run out of things to post here eventually, but hopefully I'll have enough for at least a few months right? It will just be an old school picture of me and who knows, maybe you'll see yourself on here too. LOL. I wish I lived closer to home so I could run to mom's and scan all sorts of old pictures. LOL. Maybe I'll do that when I'm home for Thanksgiving.

And that will be everything. I will not post on Saturdays or Sundays because hello, Saturday is insane at our house and Sunday is my day of "rest" LOL.

So now that you all have things to look forward to, I will go back to procrastinating the laundry...on to facebook!!

3 comments:

Mikaela said...

I can't wait for the upcoming changes on your blog. It just sounds more fun and structured. I love your blog, negativity and all. I think it's YOU, and sometimes you have to vent. That's how I feel at least with my blog!

The Rose Family said...

hey la-ura--
i'll go in w/ you on losing 28 more pounds if you're looking for a buddy. of course, my 30th b-day gives me 11 more days than you-- so i should probably aim for 30 lbs, huh? anyway-- just offering if you're interested.

Stacy Wilson said...

yay, yay, I'll try to get crackn' on finishing those tabs, but gratefully I've been really busy with vinyl! I'm excited for the new posts though.