Monday, 3 August 2009
Hammy found his nuts
So, you know the movie Over the Hedge? Well, Hammy is a little squirrel and he's kind of hyper. At one point of the movie they give him something to the equivalent of a Red Bull and he goes so fast that everything is in super slow motion. That is me right now. LOL. No, not LOL, but really I can't help but smile. Tonight I had a wicked headache. I'm talking walking on the edges of a migraine. Too much food, too much excitement (we played Scum tonight after lunch was over), and probably not enough water and too much heat. Anyway, so I took 2 extra strength Excedrin. An hour later I still had the brain pain. So I took 2 Advil liqui-gels. Another 45 minutes passed. If I moved and the world would spin a few more times than normal. So out P.Squirrel went for the secret weapon. Yes, my name is Mrs. P.Squirrel and when I have a headache/migraine that no un-prescribed medication can cure will drink a Dr. Pepper and all will be right with the world. So Mike came back with 1 liter of Dr. Pepper. I was like Hello, you didn't need to buy the super ultra huge. He said it was 10 cents more. Hmmm. Ok. So I pretty much drank it in an hour. And now it's 12:10 and let's just say that Hammy has struck in super hyper mode. Everyone is asleep. We have to be up and packed and out by 8:45 tomorrow morning. I'm not a super happy person if I don't get enough sleep. And yet, here I sit, on the closed lid of the toilet seat in the bathroom because it's the only place I can get internet access strong enough to post and the only place I can be without the lights waking up P.Squirrel or the 3 Squirrellets. And that's not even a word. I am not tired at all. The headache is gone. Long gone. But it appears as though I might be up for another hour or two. Sweet. Tomorrow is going to rot. And as a ps. I did post on the kids' blog tonight too. I'm complaining about the weather. FUN. :) Ok, I'm off to find something else to do. ttyl, L
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment