I always say "Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you!!" But lately I have been finding myself lying. And I'm not really sure why. I mean, I am happy that you're pregnant. But a part of me wishes it was me. And it's really bad right now. That could possibly because there are several new babies that I see in the ward and friends who have recently welcomed babies into their homes.
But every time I turn around these days it's "Guess who's pregnant!?!" And I'm kinda getting tired of it. Every time I log into facebook it's "We're pregnant!" And I'm just getting tired of hearing it. And I know that I won't be getting pregnant and usually I'm ok with it all - - and if we did get pregnant by accident we'd be in big trouble because we've pretty much gotten rid of all of our stuff and most of our clothes.
Anyway, I found out about 2 more people who are pregnant today, both due in February. hurrah. congratulations. Sorry that I can't sound more excited. Because I really am happy for you.
I've been in the worst moods the past 2 days. ROAR. What is wrong with me?
And on the brighter side of this rain cloud. I'm interested in going to some classes to learn to knit and crochet. Now if only I could find these classes close by. I got an email from JoAnn's Fabrics and they hold classes. And of course the only JoAnn's that holds classes even close to where I am is about 5 hours away, so I'm not going to be able to make it. LOL. But seriously, I wish Michaels held classes on knitting and crocheting and quilting. So we'll see what I can come up with to learn these skills. lol
But every time I turn around these days it's "Guess who's pregnant!?!" And I'm kinda getting tired of it. Every time I log into facebook it's "We're pregnant!" And I'm just getting tired of hearing it. And I know that I won't be getting pregnant and usually I'm ok with it all - - and if we did get pregnant by accident we'd be in big trouble because we've pretty much gotten rid of all of our stuff and most of our clothes.
Anyway, I found out about 2 more people who are pregnant today, both due in February. hurrah. congratulations. Sorry that I can't sound more excited. Because I really am happy for you. I've been in the worst moods the past 2 days. ROAR. What is wrong with me?
And on the brighter side of this rain cloud. I'm interested in going to some classes to learn to knit and crochet. Now if only I could find these classes close by. I got an email from JoAnn's Fabrics and they hold classes. And of course the only JoAnn's that holds classes even close to where I am is about 5 hours away, so I'm not going to be able to make it. LOL. But seriously, I wish Michaels held classes on knitting and crocheting and quilting. So we'll see what I can come up with to learn these skills. lol
2 comments:
I'm right there with you. Usually I'm okay with it, but then I get really annoyed when it's CONSTANTLY happening, especially to like barely 20 year olds! Blows my mind!
Rose, you should ask your local Michaels if they do classes. I'm pretty sure ours does. About the pg thing....guess what... LOL jk. Sorry that you are sad about it...but you have 3 beautiful babies, and they are beautiful!
Post a Comment