Sunday, 22 June 2008
Sweet Release
I was released today as the RS Secretary. (the whole presidency was released) I've been in this presidency for a little two years. I am very excited to be done. The calling was really starting to wear me out a lot. I dreaded Sunday and wasn't in the best of moods on Saturday night or Sundays until church was over. But that's all in the past. I got rid of all of my stuff and unpacked my 40 pound bag on the new secretary and am enjoying my first week of no calling-hood. I'm hoping I can last 3 weeks without a calling and I hope I'm put in the primary. I need a change of pace. Some callings that just opened up are Primary Teacher, Primary Secretary, 4th Sunday teacher in RS. So those are some options I guess. We'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats rosie. I know the burdens lifted when a release comes. I too hope you get a couple of weeks off :)
Post a Comment